Thursday, October 6, 2011

So here i am!

I have always told stories of my agricultural adventures and I would tell my family that one day when I became a mind-boggling large scale farmer and people asked as they so often do, how I made it I would tell them the story of how I began with one piglet.

And so the purpose of this blog is to share these stories in near real time, I want to enrich other young farmers through my own exposure so that they can know better where mistakes were made. I also hope that other agriculturist will share  their experiences with me and my readers.

This journey that i am about to take with you begun about a year ago and it's a shame i did not start to share sooner, but i am sure in due time it will seem we took the first step together. It has been an interesting beginning but the best is yet to be lived (wink).



  

No comments:

Post a Comment